For many people, the bathroom might just be the most important room in the house, providing absolute relaxation as well as the necessary functions. What are the products that will add the finishing touches – as well as the right fittings?
1. The Trent Freestanding Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer Tap by Bathroom Mountain includes a thermostatic controller with an anti-scald safety feature. It also has a durable ceramic disc cartridge that prevents any leaks, and is made from solid brass with a hand polished chrome finish. Priced at £189.99. www.bathroommountain.co.uk
2. The Milano Elizabeth Traditional Shower from Big Bathroom Shop features a brushed gold finish with an elegant design. It has been crafted from solid brass, so you can be assured of quality and durability. The shower head delivers a refreshing rainfall effect for a spa-like shower, and is priced at £349.99. www.bigbathroomshop.co.uk
3. Garden Trading’s Hambledon Towel Ladder makes for a contemporary storage unit, offering a modern twist to any living space. It’s simple and concise design also allows for your own creativity to flourish, hanging jewellery or scarfs from its rounded slats. It’s carefully crafted from raw oak from fully sustainable and responsible sources within Europe. The towel ladder is priced at £110. www.gardentrading.co.uk
4. This 2 Door 3 Shelf Cupboard in Grey from Sue Ryder is effortlessly elegant with a crisp painted finish and tongue with groove detailing. The top section features three open shelves while at the bottom enclosed storage behind two doors for all your bathroom essentials. It’s finished with a chrome knob for a hint of contemporary class. Priced at £79.99. www.sueryder.org/shop
5. These Hope Mink Gloss Brick Effect Wall Tiles by Walls and Floors feature a zellige style glaze for characterful wall design. Crafted from quality white body ceramic, they feature 25 unique faces and a brick shape, perfect for transforming interior spaces into creative design. Price: £36.95 per sqm. www.wallsandfloors.co.uk
6. The Ellipse by Waters Baths of Ashbourne is a stone freestanding bath with smooth, curved sides that radiate elegance. The curves and narrow ends support the back and hug your shoulders to offer a restful bathing experience. Shown here in a navy blue colour. Bespoke custom colour outer shell available. Price: £2990. www.watersbaths.co.uk